When Mikey talks...

Friday, February 24, 2006

tagged

Tag. You're it.
I was tagged by J*star...and I am forced to answer these "questions"!
I've actually been working on this for over a week...I am obviously not very intospective. I can barely think of what food I really like or movies I watch. Sheesh.

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life:
teacher
technical writer/editor
insurance settlement something or other (you can tell that I loved that job...I can't even remember what my title was)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:
Harry Potter
Lord O' Rings (triology)
Hero (I don't own it, but really enjoyed it...the one time I saw it)
Label Blue Live (in WVA) ahahahahah

Four Places I Have Lived:
Huntington Beach, CA
Prattville, AL
Alberquerque, NM
Centreville, VA

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
LOST
24
Designed to Sell (when I am at my parent's house...they have more than the 4 channels I get)??

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
Avon, NC
Bahamas
The Farm (Orange County, VA)
England

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

www.google.com
www.sportingnews.com
www.veoh.com
www.hotmail.com


Four Favorite Foods:
Tacos (homemade, Wauer-style)
Filet Mignon with lots of seasoning
Chicken Mozzarella
Fajitas (flank steak in Adolf's marinade)

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
Home
England (or many places in Europe)
Beach (without sharks or jellyfish)
Heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home